Press "Enter" to skip to content

Five hospitalized after carbon monoxide alert at NYC building

Five people were taken to the hospital for possible carbon monoxide poisoning Saturday after a CO alarm went off at an East Harlem building, officials said. The alarm sounded around 10:30 a.m. on the top floor of a six-story apartment building at 245 East 110th St., an FDNY spokesman said. The five people were taken…
Source: NY Post click here for more…

Be First to Comment

    Leave a Reply

    %d bloggers like this: