We went to the new Amazon 4 Star concept store yesterday seeking a gift buying opportunity and success this weekend.
This is what it looks like inside. It’s a single floor basic lawout
A couple notes for shoppers:
- It was surprisingly smaller than expected! You’d think it would be 4 floors of department store bliss. I guess 4 stars is harder then we thought to achieve
- We liked the broad selection converting many friend and family segments. Really good for the disconnected dude that needs great gifts without thinking too much
- A disproportionate number of kitchen related items? I guess Amazon shoppers really review this stuff 🙂 oh the had an instapot!
- Book were present, that was nice
- Alexa Echos and Fire everything are all over the place at remarkably low prices
here are a couple items we saw