Press "Enter" to skip to content

Fire inside The Cosmopolitan in Vegas causes minor injuries: police

A fire that erupted at a hotel on the Las Vegas Strip caused minor injuries Saturday night, authorities said. The blaze broke out on the 51st floor of The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas before 8 p.m., KSNV-TV reported citing the Clark County Fire Department. When firefighters arrived at the high-rise hotel, they found smoke in…
Source: NY Post click here for more…

Be First to Comment

    Leave a Reply

    %d bloggers like this: